12. February 2014 22:35
The Syncfusion Quiz is now over.
We have 5 winners and they have all been e-mailed their prizes.
Here are the right answers to the quiz questions (you can click on them to find out more) :
1. In object oriented programming, how do you call the extensible template for creating objects, providing initial values for state (variables) and implementations of behavior (methods) ?
2. What is the Microsoft .NET Framework component that adds native data querying capabilities to languages, extends the languages by the addition of query expressions, and can be used to conveniently extract and process data from collections ?
3. What is the tool from Syncfusion which provides a collection of over 2500 customisable icon templates ?
4. Who is the CEO of Syncfusion ?
5. MetroStudio can deal with text styling. It makes it easy to customize and export thousands of font characters as regular icons. It is also possible to drag character icons into projects for group customization and export them to the desired formats. Is it true or false ?
Thanks to Syncfusion for sponsoring this quiz and thank you for playing.