1. Just Keep Moving Forward.
2. K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple & Smart) and H.U.G. (Have Utilitarian Goals)
3. The best way to meet opportunities is probably to start by being an opportunity yourself.
4. The best way to reach your goals is to help those you need to reach theirs.
5. Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
6. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it.
7. The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
8. There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
9. This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain.
10. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. The harder you are on yourself, the easier life will be on you.
11. Fake it until you make it.
12. It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
13. The World looks very different, when you push yourself every second you've got.
14. If you are looking to surpass your current self, then be prepared to sacrifice part of who you are and don't look back.
15. That which is important is rarely urgent, and that which is urgent is rarely important.
16. Parkinson’s Law: Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
17. A journey of a thousand miles just starts with one step.
18. The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than in practice.
19. Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
20. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress. You’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
21. A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for
22. Your Dream is not what you see in sleep, it's the thing which doesn't let you sleep.
23. There's no traffic jam when going the extra mile
24. Vague Plans Provoke Vague Results. You have to name it before you can claim it.
25. When nothing is sure, everything is possible.
26. If you're going through hell, keep going.
27. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care about them.
28. To be realistic is to find rational ways for wonderful achievements
29. If you want to look successful, maybe you should actually become successful. Nothing looks more successful than success.
30. You're basically unstoppable if you've got the right model and you execute like crazy.
31. Life remains the same until the pain of remaining the same becomes greater than the pain of change.
32. Extreme Programming is based on 5 core values : Communication, Simplicity, Feedback, Courage and Respect.
33. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. When everything is alright, you feel invincible, that's when things get dangerous. Everything is alright... Until it's not.
34. You are not lost, you are locationally challenged.
35. Plan your work and work your plan.
36. The way out is through.
37. Murphy's Law
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong (at the worst possible time)
Most ideas look great on paper. But by the time events go from A all the way through the alphabet to Z, you see who rules when it comes to getting something from the theoretical stage to the practical stage: it's Murphy's Law.
No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. Hope for the best, be ready for the worst.
38. Pareto's Law : for many events, about 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
39. Information is difference that makes a difference.
40. The guy who is controlling his emotions is going to win.
41. If you don't write your own rules, someone else will. And the results won't be pleasant.
42. Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
43. Hesitation is always easy, rarely useful.
44. First, just start. Start somewhere. Start anywhere. Start with SomeOne. Start with AnyOne. Start with no one. Start with Something. Start with Anything. Start with Nothing. Just start.
45. Worrying is a waste of time; it doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happiness.
46. Time stops for no one and I have no time to stop.
47. Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
48. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
49. When you compete against everyone else, no one wants to help you. When you compete against yourself, everyone wants to help you.
50. All of us can certainly afford to know more than we already do. Information has never been more abundant or more easily accessible.